Full course description
Every Student Is Different. Are You Teaching Them the Same Way?
You may be stuck in a rut of “one-size-fits-all” instruction and realize that approach doesn’t work anymore. The reality of the modern classroom is that students are more diverse than ever before, coming from all walks of life and representing a wide range of learning abilities. Break out of your rut with this self-paced, instructor-led course that’ll teach you how to tailor learning environments to fit every student in your classroom. Embrace student differences to produce positive learning outcomes for all.
View the Full Course Description and Syllabus
View the Enrollment Agreements
- P-12 teachers and administrators who want to differentiate instruction to help diverse student populations succeed.
- P-12 teachers and administrators who want to incorporate digital tools to impact student learning.
Learn how to:
- Reach all learners through differentiated strategies
- Use digital tools aligned to different learning styles
- Leverage digital tools to communicate, organize, and showcase talent
- Support students to compete in a global society
- Increased awareness and hands-on use of digital resources and tools that will add value to your professional practice and impact student learning.
- Ideas and strategies to apply in your own learning environment.
- Graduate-level credits for your license renewal* that may also be transferable to other institutions.**
Meet your EDU500 Instructor: Dr. Jesse Harkins